To contact me you can email me at kate.peters22@gmail .com

Monday, October 7, 2013

hey!

Hello once again! If this is the first time you went on the blog today please look at the post below this! So I didn't clean my doll room but I did make the create a dolls! These are both sent in by anonymous so here they are:

 
I might post again today cuse I have lots of free time and I want to make up for the time I didn't post!
By the way if anyone has a guest post to send in I would LOVE that because then I can keep posting but it wont take up so much time! And that also means if you are having a contest on your blog please send me a post saying about it so I can post it! Also if you just started a blog you can give me an email with an introduction and a link to your blog so I can post that also please describe your blog. So my email is up there at the top and also wright here kate.peters22@gmail.com 
 
 

4 comments:

  1. I love the Rebecca one and I am so happy you posted. why haven't you posted on paper dolls ag style??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks and the reason I haven't been posting is because I decided I don't want a paper doll blog so I am going to turn it in to a blog for everything! So I am dedicating more of my time to this blog!

      Delete