To contact me you can email me at kate.peters22@gmail .com

Friday, August 9, 2013

Head band guest post

This was a guest post I did for Amaya. You can find it here.

Today I am going to show you haw to make a head band for your doll.
 
You will need:
*scissors
*ruler
*elastic
*duct tape
 
Cut a piece of duct tape that's 10 inches long.
 
Fold it in halve.

Cut a square.

Cut it in halve.

Add them to the ends of 10 inch piece.

Fold it over about a inch and tape it.

Cut a piece of elastic

Pull it through the holes and tie it.

And your done!


 
until next time,
 Katie

 

 

5 comments:

  1. Your really good at doll crafts I'll try to make one. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks they are not very hard to make but the resin this blog is overloaded with crafts is because you are commenting on a future artists blog!

      Delete
  2. Anonymous, that is SOOO mean! Katie is amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete