To contact me you can email me at kate.peters22@gmail .com

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Name That Doll

Today I am starting NTD (Name that doll) so how it works is I put a picture of a doll it can be any type (GOTY, JLY, or Historical) and you have to find a name for it. But if already has a name like Molly you cant do Molly. To enter you just have to comment and the person with the best answer wins! So here's the first doll.
So comment on a name for this doll.
May the best name win!
 
 
until next time,
Katie

13 comments:

  1. Cece Jones

    (From Shake it up)

    -Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure! I'll email some friends.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She looks like her name should be Isabelle Marie James

      Delete
    2. I like the name but I am sorry to say this contest is closed there is another one you can enter.

      Delete
  3. She looks like a Gabby. Her full name should be Gabby Joyce Edwardson!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rori ( Deloris ) Trainer... I love that name.. :)
    Xox. Kayla
    loveandjoycanchangetheworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Allyssa Rebecca Miller

    ReplyDelete
  6. she looks like a kaylen

    ReplyDelete