To contact me you can email me at kate.peters22@gmail .com

Sunday, July 21, 2013

how to make a desk!

Ya I know I said I would show you the shirt but change of plans I will show you how to make a beautiful desk
you need:
*wooden shish-ke-bob sticks
*scrapbook paper
*glue stick
*scissors
*hot glue gun
*hot glue
*clear packaging tape
*duct tape
*box with removable lid (check box)r
first cut 4 shish-ke-bobs to desired height
then cover the bottom and sides of the bottom box(not cover)
and use the shish-ke-bobs to poke holes in all four corners.
put shish-ke-bobs in all of the holes pointy side up
now from the inside of the box use hot glue to glue the pointy tip to the corner of the box
now it looks like this
cut pieces of shish-ke-bobs to fit in between the two post glue in place.
now cover the lid of the box in paper while gluing(glue stick) and taping down
now cover the entire lid with clear packaging tape
put on top of bottom and your done
the inside can be used a storage and
the top for working!
 
hope you enjoyed!
 
bye!

10 comments:

  1. That is cool! I might try it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's not as hard as it looks! I'm shure it will turn out great!

      Delete
  2. You are so talented. I would never have thought to use a check box for a desk top. I will have to share with my granddaughters. I have some boxes for them. Thank you for the tip!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. your welcome I am glad I can share my doll crafting love!

      Delete
  3. Awesome desk! Thanks for sharing it with us! Now you have to teach us how to make a chair to go with desk! Lol. View my blog at kidzinthecupboard.blogspot.com
    P.s. I am ten also! Lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks comment on my request page so I know to make it

      Delete
  4. Awesome desk! Thanks for sharing it with us! Now you have to teach us how to make a chair to go with desk! Lol. View my blog at kidzinthecupboard.blogspot.com
    P.s. I am ten also! Lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. ya that was an accident sorry. lol. i clicked back instead of home after i posted my comment. i don't know why, but it put it 2 times. sorry!! lol

    ReplyDelete