To contact me you can email me at kate.peters22@gmail .com

Saturday, June 29, 2013

My dolls

I have three AG dolls, one mini doll, and two mini bitty baby's. My AG dolls are:
Julie, she is my doll
then there is Felicity, she is my oldest sisters doll that she gave to me because she is now to old to play with it.
And last but not least of my AG dolls is Nicky, she is also a hand me down doll but from my other sister.

My three AG dolls are cousins and Nicky and Felicity sleep over ALOT!!!

Now lets move on to my mini dolls

The first one is Bailey, she is Julies bitty baby. The next one is Kailey she is Felicity's bitty baby. They are both little dolls form Barbie I think but they work really well as Bitty Baby's/twins. And then we have Jr. Julie (better known as Julie)she is (obviously) Julies look alike doll.

And now (I almost forgot about him) we have Julies pet bunny... Nutmeg!(ops I forgot to take a picture of him my bad)

And remember to keep checking back to see if there's a new post!!

3 comments:

  1. Such pretty dolls! I can't wait to see what you do with your blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks so much!(you are the one that inspired me to make this blog)

      Delete
  2. You're never to old for dolls!

    ReplyDelete