To contact me you can email me at kate.peters22@gmail .com

Sunday, June 30, 2013

Tour of the doll bedroom!!!

Today I will be showing you my doll bedroom and yes my doll bedroom is in a closet.
This is a over view.
Oh!!Looks like Julies leaving to go shopping
with her friend McKenna! I guess Felicity and Nicky will have to show us around!!
                                                   First we have the loft/spare bedroom.

                                                      Then there's Felicity's  nook

                                                    And don't forget about Julies bed!

                                          Last but not least(once again) we have Nutmegs basket and carrots!

Make shure to check back in for another post later today. I have a friend coming over that has 8 AG dolls and 2 bitty baby's.(She wont bring all of them to my house only 1 or 2) so see you later!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment