To contact me you can email me at kate.peters22@gmail .com

Friday, August 16, 2013

NTD winner 2

This is the second NTD winner and here is the previous doll
So Here are the winners
 
In first place is...
Doll Lover!
Her name for the doll was...
Layla Grace Miller!
 
In second place is....
Americangirl Holly!
Her name for the doll was...
Lila Grace Jenson
 
In third place is.....
Carter Elisabeth
And her name for the doll was....
Bridget walker!!
 
I want to thank everybody who entered!
Here are the other names:
Joy Delaney Lee
Jenney Joy Chang
Anna May Lou
Cho Lou Chang
Janea Lyra Thornton

Sorry it is so blurry. Since this doll is Caroline Abbot You are not allowed to use her first or last name. For more info on NTD click here.

This is a random picture that might give you some inspiration!
 
Please if you haven't already looked at the post below(I just posted it so you probably haven't seen it) please look at it is called im back so please check than out!
 
until next time,
 Katie

18 comments:

  1. I have a question when are you going to post the second part of your doll makeover?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As soon as I can cuse I have been busy busy busy lately and I haven't even uploaded the pictures yet soo it might be a while....

      Delete
  2. Its hard to think of a name other than caroline abbot, but I think she would be may lily evans.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anna Sky
    - Anonymous A.
    P.S. are you still doing this one?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for entering! and yes I will try to post it soon

      Delete