To contact me you can email me at kate.peters22@gmail .com

Sunday, July 28, 2013

I AM BACK!!!!!!!!!!

So I went to my cabin and I brought Jr. Julie! so here's some pictures!
Buckle up!

I love music!

My new room!

Couch!!

And bed!

I have lots of friends

Beautiful!!

Look at me!

To bad it too cold to swim!

The suns trying to come out!

Amazing!

Just smell the flowers!

"gasp"

The boats a little rockkkkky!!

HI!

Just look at it!

Prettiest flower yet! 

Timber!

Wonder how many fish are in there?

Don't mind the thumb!

Orange!!!!

Why is there a paddle in there?

Wow! Its blazin!
 
 
 
Hope you enjoyed sorry its so LATE in the night!

6 comments:

  1. Wow!!! Those pictures are awesome!!! Jr. Julie is super cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks my favorite is the one that says amazing underneath it!

      Delete
    2. My favorite is the one that says "Hi!" underneath it!!!

      Delete
    3. That one remindes me of a post card! If you liked that photo shoot you can look around there's probably some more!

      Delete
    4. okay :)


      Hannah
      thesuperdollies.blogspot.com

      Delete