To contact me you can email me at kate.peters22@gmail .com

Sunday, July 21, 2013

Shirts!!

SO yesterday I also made tow shirts out of tee shirt sleeves so here they are
this one I cut of the sleeve and on the side of the sleeve I cut holes so there arms would fit through
and in the back I cut it just like you would a tie shirt
I just used fabric paint to jazz it up
here's the back
and this one I cut the arm holes except I cut the back of the holes slightly larger
then I cut a rectangle out of the t-shirt so I could tie this in the back
so tomorrow you will see the shirt I updated because once again it wont upload!

2 comments:

  1. Cute. For more ideas you should check out no sews. I have some on my Pintrest Boards. Lots of people I know don't sew, so this is great for everyone. I would not have thought of tying the back of the shirt for a doll. Great trick.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know how to sew but its always fun to make a new sew shirt!

      Delete