To contact me you can email me at kate.peters22@gmail .com

Tuesday, July 30, 2013


Today I am going to show you my wish list of American girl things
 
 

                                  This is my most wanted thing EVER IN AG HISTORY!!!!
                                                                        CUTE!
SO CUTE!!
 
I am in love with the pants!
BOOTS! BELT! JEANS!
Beautiful!!
Aww!
 Ponies are a plus!
 
OMG!
SO adollable!
BLUE!
Lots of pieces!
Love it!
Just look at it!
Amazing!
Lots of space!
SO useful!
SO MANY COLORS!
 
 
 
 
Ya I know that's a LOT of stuff I will never get it all and I don't expect to cuse I am attracted to a LOT of ag stuff and this isn't all of my list and please don't think I am greedy because I think life would be BORING if you got every thing you want when you wanted it because you would never have anything to look forward to! So this is just stuff I like put in the order I like it. I am probably NEVER going to get it all because by the time I have all that money it will all be retired! So stay tuned because tomorrow morning(it will probably already be tomorrow by the time you are reading this because it is so late!) I will have a special event going on so Stay tuned and I really need to stop posting so late if you agree comment!
 
 

4 comments:

  1. Cool! I really want Saige, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is on my wish list, too. Don't feel bad, I have lots of things from AG on my list. I am grown & can't have them all, neither can my granddaughters. You are realistic but it does give those buying for you options! I do hope you are getting Saige. She is a beautiful doll. I love her eye color! I probably won't get her, but will get Julie's set for my granddaughter for Christmas. She wants the set, too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I really want saige thanks for commenting

      Delete