To contact me you can email me at kate.peters22@gmail .com

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

picnic!

Today my dolls a picnic so here it is

Nicky: lets eat!

Julie: ok.

Nicky has spaghetti.

Julie has blue berries.
 
Felicity has salad.

There is chips and salsa.

And sandwiches and water 

Nicky was enjoying her food

So was Felicity and Julie.

Julie: Felicity I dare you to put blue berries in your salad!

Felicity: ok.

Nicky: eww!
 
Felicity: I doesn't taste that bad
All together: aaaa!

Felicity: Its a flying saucer! Its aliens!

Felicity spilled her salad...

and tipped her chair.

She was still screaming when...

She fainted!

Nicky ran to help her!

Julie also did the same!

Felicity: very dizzy.....

Julie quickly changed the chair and...
 
 

Nicky layed her on the chair.

Nicky cleaned up.

and waited.


As Julie cared for Felicity

Then Julie helped Felicity up...

so Nicky could move the stuff around.

Then Julie layed her down.

They could both tell she was tiered so they...


Felt her forehead..

told her to sit..

in the grass.
she fell asleep and then...
 

she woke up and felt better!

The End!
 
 
 
I am soo sorry it took so long cuse I had to wait till noon, take the pictures, upload, upload to Google, write, and post!
 
remember to comment!
 
until next time,
Katie

2 comments: