To contact me you can email me at kate.peters22@gmail .com

Monday, July 29, 2013

School supplies!!

Well my school supplies blog series isn't going to be very step by step by step but my fist set of supplies you will need


*doll diaries PDF witch you can find here
*fun paper
*pencil
*scissors
*glue stick
*foam
*clear packaging tape

For the folder first cut out the folder trace it on to your fun paper and cut it out. Fold and glue so you have your folder!

For the calculator cut out the calculator. Then cut out foam to make it thicker. Cover it with clear tape and your done!

For the ruler just cut out and cover with tape I didn't use the ID things but you can if you want.

At the end of every two sets I will post pictures of the ones I made and if you want the original page from doll diaries you can find it here !!!!

2 comments:

  1. Cool! I love the first part when Juile got that school supplies list it was really cool!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ya thanks remember that if you want to a guest post email me at kate.peters@gmail.com

      Delete