To contact me you can email me at kate.peters22@gmail .com

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

SCHOOL!!!!!

Here's a short photo story for you!
Nicky: Look what I found in the mail

Julie: Oh no school already!!

Julie: Here give that to me!
 
Julie: Oh no my teacher is Miss Edmun!

Nicky: Give your supplies list to me.

Nicky: you know that you and Katie will have to make a lot of that stuff!

Julie: YAY!

Nicky: here's what's on the list:
*2 note books
*3 folders
*2 yellow envelopes
*1 calculator
*1 stick of glue
*1 ruler
*3 erasers
*1 stick of glitter
*1 gel pen
*1 box of markers
*2 pencil cases
*1 clip board
*1 reading book
*1 stapler
*1 back pack
*sneakers
 

Julie: That's a lot!
Nicky: there's more! 

 
Julie: ok I'll read it all!
 
Stay tuned cuse I'm doing a school supplies blog series!!! 

4 comments: