To contact me you can email me at kate.peters22@gmail .com

Friday, July 19, 2013

Julies talkshow

hi guys Julie here don't tell Katie I'm on the computer she'll freak! anyway I was wondering if I should have  my own talk show here's a snippet of it

Hi! I am in my pjs but the show must go on today I am going to show you how to make the perfect special event outfit for summer!
first you need a lace shirt with a nice pop of color!
then you want to get that bright patterned maxi skirt out!
Add a cute bag with flower ascent! and if you want to play it safe go with a nice toned sandal with a little color or if your more daring go with a very light pink floral wedge!
And here it is!
ta ta for now comment if you think I should start my own talk show and oh ya now anyone even if you don't have a blog you can comment you just scroll down to the to the words no comment or 1 comment or how many ever I got so ya op bye Katie's coming!

2 comments:

  1. I love the outfit and I think she should start her own show!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much I really appreciate you commenting on my blog it just makes my day and now that I figured out she posted I can help her make the real thing and I'll start of by getting her out of her pjs!lol

      Delete