To contact me you can email me at kate.peters22@gmail .com

Thursday, August 8, 2013

Arm Warmer thingeys

To make these arm warmers you will need
*thread
*needle
*knit or tee shirt fabric
*scissors
*ruler/tape measure

Cut your fabric so the top is 4 inches

And the sides are 2 2/3.

Pin down the longer side.

Sew a straight stich.

And then stich through it again.
 
Repeat on both ends.

Then fold it in halve good side to good side. 
 
Sew a straight stich.

And then back stich so it looks like a straight line.

Turn it inside out so you have a tube.

Put it on your dolls wrist.

Then slide it up a little.

Take it off and cut where the thumb is supposed to be.

Slip it on and repeat for two!

Bye!
 
 
                        until next time,
                             Katie

5 comments:

  1. I love that! I think I might try it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your crafts, but I think that your pictures are blurry. I still love your crafts! BTW check out my blog at www.agfuncrafts.blogspot.com!

    ReplyDelete