To contact me you can email me at kate.peters22@gmail .com

Thursday, August 29, 2013

Uggg.....

I really wanted  to thank each and every one of my followers and viewers but I really contest entries! so remember if you win you will get and interview on my blog and I think I forgot to tell you my email is kate.peters22@gmail.com so please enter for more info click here and now to the Uggg... part of the post well here it is .... I am going to take a break from blogging and I will still be looking at other blogs watch stuff on you tube answering comments and emails I will just not be post and this is until September 6th or 7th so I am very sorry an please remember to enter the NTD click here so bye! see ya later!
                         until next time,
 Katie
  

6 comments:

  1. WHY ARE YOU STOPPING???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. because it a been a really busy and I will not have internet for a couple days and I want to get a settled in school (mine starts on Tuesday)so am rally sorry I know how you feel when a blogger has a posting break but right now its just to much for me

      Delete
  2. its okay I start wensday

    ReplyDelete
  3. are you going to start blogging soon

    ReplyDelete