To contact me you can email me at kate.peters22@gmail .com

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Flute!

Ok I have been meaning to post this the minute I got the request! So Amaya requested this craft on the tab/page request a craft!

You will need:
*glue
*scissors
*a straw
*black duct tape
*small black beads

First cut you straw.

Cut a piece of duct tape long enough to cover the straw.

Rip the tape in halve.

Wrap the tape around the straw.


Press the straw together.

And cut a slit.

Use hot glue to glue the black beads to the side.

 
 
until next time,
 Katie

6 comments:

  1. Thank you so much! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. THIS IS SO AWSOME,I NEED TO DO THIS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you!! I'm going to make this, I play the recorder and want an instrument for my dolls.

    ReplyDelete