To contact me you can email me at kate.peters22@gmail .com

Saturday, August 3, 2013

Side Table!!!!

I did this as a guest post yesterday witch you can find here.
 
 
Today as you can tell we are making a side table!
The supplies you will need are:
*coffee sleeve
*mod podge or white glue
*wax paper
*white or colored paper
*glue stick
 
First prop open your coffee sleeve.
Crease it in to a square.
Open up the flaps inside.
 
 
So it looks like this.
 
 
Next rip your paper in to lots of pieces.
Get some glue or Mod Podge on you fingers.

Cover the piece of paper.

Then put it on box.

Continue until you have covered the whole box then let dry. Now your done!

 
 
This table was used in this photo story o my blog.
 
until next time,
Katie
 

5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks tomorrow I will have lots to blogg so check it a couple times a day!

      Delete
  2. Thanks so much I really apriceate it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry I havent posted I have been really busy I promise to post tomorrow

    ReplyDelete