To contact me you can email me at kate.peters22@gmail .com

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Photo story!

Here's a Photo story!

Well first I will  tell you how it all began. Before the picture below took place Felicity and her little sister Nicky lived at an orphanage. They hated the orphanage and they were about to be split up so while they were have a colonial play they snuck out!
Hurry up Nicky! Once they see we are gone they will come looking for us!

I coming!

This looks like a safe place to stay.
 
Ok you wait here Nicky. I think I see a woman crying over there!

May I sit down?

What's wrong?

I lost my pet bunny!

I'll help you find him!

Is this him?
Yes!

Thank you so much!
Your welcome.
Where's you parents?
I don't have any its just me and my little sister we just ran sway from the orphanage because they were going to split us up!
We will all go back to the orphanage...
WHAT!! NO! !!
And I will adopt you!
YAY!!
 
until next time,
 Katie

6 comments: