To contact me you can email me at kate.peters22@gmail .com

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Make over!!!!!!!!!!

This does not have a lot to do with American girl dolls but I thought I would post it any way. So the other day I was board so it was cutting barbies and bratz hair and there was one that I thought reminded me of Ivy. So today on snickerdoodle street I saw this post and decided to turn her in to Ivy!!!!!
This is how it started. (in 8 braids pulled in to pig tails)

Then I took the hair out and cut it.

Then I straightened it.

I pulled back her hair.

And started to remove her paint.

I watered her hair.

And now I let it dry!
 
 
Sometime soon I will post again but I will be going a lot a place and stuff so I probably will not be able to post every day but if I have some spare time I definitely will. But I will for shure finish this makeover and post because their is more to tell!!
 
until next time,
 Katie

1 comment: