To contact me you can email me at kate.peters22@gmail .com

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

New relesase!!

So American girl just had a new release so I thought I would go though and tell you guys what I think. So first up is the My American Girl stuff


 Coconut Fun Outfit for Dolls + Charm  $28

I think it is very well priced and I plan on getting it!

Coconut Fun Tee for Girls $26
I wouldn't want it for myself, it looks a lot cuter on the doll, and its over priced.


Gymnastics Set $85
I really like it but I think it could be around $70 and I really would like to see a trampoline because in gymnastics we do a lot with tramps.

Gymnastics Outfit for Dolls + Charm $24
I also really like this outfit and the price but I think I should have included little shorts or sweat pants.
 
Polar Bear Pajamas for Dolls + Charm $24
What was ag thinking?!!? Those boots do NOT belong with this outfit! They ruined this cute outfit by putting those boots with it.

Polar Bear Pajamas & Knit Booties for Girls $64
I personally think it looks better than the dolls one but it is very over priced!

Polar Bear PJ Collection for Dolls & Girls $60
You know what I think about these items but $60 and you don't even get the boots?

Spa Chair $110
I really like this item but....!!!!110!!!!??????? .....SO NOT WORTH IT!!!!

Salon Stylist Set $38
I do like this set but I think it could have cost less.....

Salon Center $49
I love the set but if you look at what it all includes I think It should be around $43

Frosty Fair Isle Set for Dolls + Charm $30
I really like this set but it a bit over priced.

Puffy Jacket for Dolls + Charm $24
I am not shure if I like this or not but I think the price should be about $14.

Frosty Fair Isle Set & Puffy Jacket  $54
You know what I think about these two sets.

Snow Much Fun Set $48
I don't really like this set and the tube looks a lot like Chrissa's. And don't even get me started on the snow man OR the price!

Sparkle Party Dress for Dolls + Charm $38
I think its cute but over priced!

Sparkle Outfit For Girls $122
I don't like this outfit for girls AND $122 OMG?????!!!!!!

Holiday Accessories $28
I don't really like the jacket and I think it could be less.

Brocade Holiday Dress for Dolls + Charm $36
I like it be once again a little over priced.

Brocade Holiday Outfit for Girls $92
I don't really like it and its a lot over priced!

Sparkle Sequin Outfit for Dolls + Charm $30
I love this outfit but its a little over priced

This was just the My Ag stuff there is still Saige and BITTY BABY stuff! I am really sorry that I haven't been posting I am just so lazy and once school starts(next Tuesday) and once I get settled I will post a lot more ! And  I forgot to say whoever wins the contest gets a interview on my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment