To contact me you can email me at kate.peters22@gmail .com

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

New relesase Part 2

So here is the new release stuff for Saige!



Saige's Sweater for Girls $68
I really like this item I just wish it didn't cost so much!!

Saige's Wrap Bracelet for Girls $8
I think it is well priced and I like it a lot!

Saige's Necklace for Girls $12
I guess I like it but I think it should have been $8



That's all the new releases for American girl dolls I will not be showing the release for bitty babys and twins.


                           until next time,
 Katie

4 comments:

  1. hi Katie i have a question what are your 5 favorite new ag things,(1)mine are the polar bear pajamas,(2)the frosty fair lsle outfit,(3)the spa chair,(4)the gymnastics outfit,(5)and the salon set.plaese reply

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sarah, never worry about me not responding if I see it (I check three or more times a day) I will respond to it! Any way my top favorite things are probs 1: coconut fun outfit(not really sure what it's called) 2: the gymnastics outfit (because I do gymnastics) 3: the gymnastics set (I love gymnastics) 4: the frosty fair isle outfit (not sure what it's called) and I can't think of a fith I didn't really like alot if the reaslese so ya........

      Delete
  2. thanks.did you get the gymnastics set when McKenna was out,idid.

    ReplyDelete